New Candle Care
Before you burn
- Avoid placing your candle near drafts or vents to prevent uneven burning.
- Burn your candle for 2-3 hours each time you light it.
- Always trim your cotton wick before and after burning.
After you burn
- Use our candle snuffer to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Do not touch or move a lit candle as the jar may be hot.
- Always re-center your wick after each burn.
For your safety
- Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours.
- Let your candle completely cool before lighting again.
- Keep the wax pool clear of any debris.
- Use your lid between burns to keep any dust off the wax.
- Keep your candles away from kids and pets.
- Always leave about 1/2 inch of wax at the bottom of your candle jar. Don't burn it to the bottom.
- Candles in glass jars can explode. This is very rare but can happen. It can occur when you burn a candle for more than 4 hours or when water droplets mix with the candle. The chemical reaction can cause the glass jar to crack or explode.
Repurpose your candle jar
Just because your candle burned down doesn't mean that you want to ditch your gorgeous jar.
- Remove the wax easily by following these simple steps.
- Freeze your jar overnight to shrink the remaining wax. After 12 hours, remove your jar from the freezer and flip it upside down. The wax should pop right out. If not, use a spoon to separate the wax from the jar, lift and remove it easily!
Shop candle accessories
Purple Signature Care Set
Black Matchsticks Set